Open the eSignCloud Service account and apply for electronic certificate at our Registration Authority Office1.
Documents required for Personal User:
- Completed eSignCloud Service application form;
- Photocopy of valid Macao BIR or ID document and presentation of original document;
- Photocopy of Professional Qualification Certificate and presentation of original document (if applicable).
Documents required for Government/Corporate User:
- Government Department/Business Organisation itself:
- The completed Government/Corporate Certificate Application Form;
- Photocopy of Authorised Delegate’s2 and Contact Person’s ID Card;
- Photocopy of "Initial Activity/Alteration Declaration" M/1 format of Industrial Tax, "Inscription and Alteration" M/2 format of Professional Tax or "Levied Form" M/8 format of Industrial Tax (Please show the original document, if necessary).
- Authorised Users of Government Department/Business Organisation:
- The completed eSignCloud Service application form;
- Photocopy of valid Macao BIR or ID document and required to show the original document.
- eSignCloud Service Application Form
- eSignCloud Service Application Form (Filling Guildelines)
- Government/Corporate Certificate Application Form
- Authorisation Letter by Government/Corporate
- Recovery of eSignCloud Signature Service Request Form
- eSignCloud Service Guidelines
1eSignTrust provides onsite certificate enrollment services. For more information, please contact us.
2If necessary, representatives of Government Department/Corporate Organisation may submit an authorisation letter to authorize and delegate representatives to sign all application, revocation and renewal of electronic certificates related documents.